The first 8 people who make comments on this blog post will get something from me. The rules are as follows:-
1. What I create will be personalized and intended for you.
2. It’ll be done this year (2009).
3. You will have no idea what it’s going to be. It may be knitted, sewn, embroidered, papercrafted, beaded, waxed, or even a mix CD. I might even bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
The catch is that you have to do the same thing over on your blog too.
So....post a comment and see what comes your way!
1. Feli
2. Marie at Quirky Threads
3. Krys at Two Vegan Boys
4. Connie at Lawless Wild Things
5. Amanda at Amanda's Blog
6. Jemma at amityvillebaronia
7.Suzanne at see suzie sew
8.


Count me in yours Gilly. :*)
ReplyDeleteOh goody. I have never managed to secure a place in one of these before. Excitement.
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled upon your site. Your work is lovely. I am a crafty mum of two little boys.
ReplyDeleteCount me in! What fun!!
ReplyDeleteSign me up Gilly ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Gilly,
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with my pay it forward! If you just want to send me your address when you have a chance, that'd be great.
jljorna@gmail.com
-Jemma
Heya Gilly :) Thanks for inviting me to play along!
ReplyDelete