She doesnt know its coming but its highly unlikely she will read this so I have no problems posting here about it!! I hope she likes it!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
SewBaby Double Duty Bag No2
I made one of these bags a little while ago for my MIL. When I gave it to her my SIL saw it an really liked it. So I made her one. She is a teacher so I used the Kelani bought Look and Learn in Olive fabric from my stash. I love this pattern and I love how this came out.
She doesnt know its coming but its highly unlikely she will read this so I have no problems posting here about it!! I hope she likes it!

She doesnt know its coming but its highly unlikely she will read this so I have no problems posting here about it!! I hope she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOVE that fabric, I have some to make a couple of baby quilts.
ReplyDeleteAlso I have just drawn the winner for my giveaway for an Itti Pouch and while you weren’t drawn first I’ve decided that I’d love to make all the lovely 8 runner-ups a pouch. It would probably be after Christmas now before I get to make them, but if you would like one please send me your address.