Friday, December 12, 2008

Jingle Bells...

This post comes to you without a picture today. There is one reason for that...I have been working on my item for the December swap at Crafty Mamas and I would hate the person to whom it will be sent to see the item on my blog before they get it. But be rest assured...once I know the recipient has received it I shall post a picture.

I am also working on another double duty bag. Again no pics and no names....cant spoil that suprise either!

Back to it then.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your finished projects!

    Thanks for your nice comment about the bag. The rip-stop nylon I have been using comes from Spotlight. If you have trouble locating it at your local store, I have heard really good things about their "Shop @ Home" service (check out their website for details). I think the story is that they will source and mail it for you for no more extra than the cost of postage. I have bought white and black nylon, but seen a range of about 10 colours. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete