Monday, November 3, 2008

See I Have Done Something!

Ok here is proof I am still sewing. Here is a pair of shorts and some satin boxers I made for Jack.




I also have made a dress for Lainey for a wedding but its in her room and she is asleep!

I have been an exceptional housewife today. Dinner is cooked, the house if clean and the Melbourne Cup goodies hubby has to take to work tomorrow are done. See, I have it all under control!

Now to finish the other things I have started!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are indeed a good housewife. My hubby is away, so I have focused on sewing ... trashed the place and opened more cans for dinner.

    Love the shorts. Especially those satiny Thomas ones - I'm sure they will be popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts with the flowers! I made some up in big blue and white flowers like those for my boy, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete