Saturday, November 29, 2008

Portebello Pixies Claire

I started and finished this last night. Its the Claire pattern from the Portebello Pixie range. I have actually made one of these already and finished it yesterday. Lainey had it on and within 10 minutes had drawn on it with BLACK texta.....so its soaking in napisan as we speak.

I made this one using some Heather Bailey fabric that I had and I love the summery colours. The shirring has been an issue and I'm just not sure my machine loves it! I also made an error with the ruffle that is supposed to be at the bottom so thats why there isn't one (in case you noticed!). I enjoyed sewing it though and love the outcome.


1 comment:

  1. I love the yellow fabric combination, especially the heathe bailey fabric. I bought the same a while ago but haven't yet decided what to make with it. A shame about the texta...black must be one of the hardest to get out.

    ReplyDelete