Monday, November 17, 2008

Im In a Rut....

Ok nothing quite so desperate as the title might suggest. I'm in a recipe rut. I have come to the conclusion that I cook the same things over and over, and whilst they are yummy, I get the picture when hubby can recite the menu for the week from heart.

So I am putting out the call to you...the blog reader. Do you have a simple, inexpensive and yet delicious recipe that would be suitable for this family of four to share? Would you like to share said recipe with me? If the answer is yes then email your finger licking lip smacking recipe to getmeoutofthisreciperut@hotmail.com. Its a dinkum address and its waiting for your email.

If I get enough I might put them all together in a collection and email them back as an e-book to this who contributed. Dont forget to add your name/alias and where you are from. And spread the word...get your friends to take pity on me...

Please, please help me and my family....another night of macaroni cheese could spell the end for us....

1 comment: