This is going to sound very weird and a little odd no doubt.
You know how you all have those lists of blogs you love. You know the ones you open and think...gawd if only I was that talented. Well I had a comment made on a small post I left on my blog earlier today by a very talent lady who's blog I love. And it made me feel really good. Sounds silly huh...
HoppoBumpo is a blog you should check out.
And leave a little love on a blog today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are too nice Gilly. I feel a bit embarrassed, but thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying reading your blog - look forward to seeing more sewing!
Oh I know exactly what you mean! You feel like the teachers pet lol
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I have only just discovered your blog! Will be reading right through over a ho cuppa really soon.
xox Katie (Poppi from CM)