This is the Claire Peasant Top from Portabello Pixies. Its the first time I have done a rolled hem on the overlocker and it still needs to be shirred (just waiting on the shirring elastic).
I think it looks great, and will look even better when finished! I also think this was an easy pattern and I just love the way it is all explained in the booklet. makes its eay for all levels of sewers.

This is the ruffle back pants from Ottobre 3/2008. I think they came out great and they were actually really easy. It was my first Ottobre and Im over the moon with the outcome.



Sorry about the photos...our camera died and well we just haven't gotten around to getting a new one. I really must get onto that!


The top is gorgeous, but those ruffly bottom pants are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the ruffle pants - how sweet are they. You're a braver woman than I doing all that tracing from the Ottobre mag!
ReplyDeleteoh this is just so beautiful
ReplyDeleteOh those pants are delicious!
ReplyDelete