Doesn't she look gorgeous. I just love the dress and was so super happy with the out come.
Here is one of Jack and I. Isn't he adorable in his suit!
So finally its on my blog.
Oh and in some exciting news...I have obtained a sheep fleece. I am going to clean, card and dye it and then make something with it. I'm super excited about the prospect of it! I get the fleece next weekend. A friend of mine has sheep on her property and doesnt want the newly shawn fleece so I am taking some of it. Exciting!


Awww, she looks so cute. Isn't lovely when little girls can walk and start wearing dresses. Your son looks very handsome too.
ReplyDeleteThe dress looks great - good job and she looks so proud in it. And you son looks super cute in that little suit!
ReplyDeleteOh and to have a fleece to play with - that is my dream - only I fear that I will no longer be married if I bring a fleece into the house!
Ohhhh that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh that's the most perfect little dress - doesn't she look gorgeous. And your little bloke looks very cute in his suit!
ReplyDelete