Lainey and I on the other hand are having a lovely quiet weekend. No telly, no rushing about, just hanging out, playing with toys and of course....sewing.
I started this yesterday and finished it today. Actually I had already done some of the top but finished t yesterday. The pants I finished today as Lainey had to be fitted for them. The pattern size is 6-9 months which was great length and waist wise, but crotch to waist was too short so I had to add a waist band onto it.
I really love the top but the jury is out on the pants - I think together they make a nice set though. I call it the I Go To Rio outfit! All she needs now is her maracas! The patterns are again from SewSensible.
Tell me what you think! The pics are a little blurry but I had to do them on my own with noone to help me hold Lainey! Shes a wriggle pot!




awwww all she needs is marraccas
ReplyDelete