Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Check This Out

One of the the very clever ladies, Lisa, from my online sewing group at EB has opened The Princess and the Monkey Shop. Do yourself a favour and have a look at her very beautiful bags. Shes talented! Well done Lisa and best of luck.

As for me well I know its been ages since I posted. We have had long trips to Perth (thank jebus the footy season is over), sick kids (4 weeks now and still no end in sight for poor Jack - has developed a croup like cough at night...) and family visits...lovely but no time for sewing!

I have managed to make some cushions for the lounge and I will add a pic tomorrow! Just stealing 5 minutes before Lainey wakes up! I am on a personally inflicted pattern and fabric ban until I have made enough items to take myself off that list! I got some wonderful fabric delivered from The Humming Mini today and I love it! cant wait to sew it into something.

I am also waiting on some Portebello Pixie patterns and some machine needles from Crafty Mamas and once that all arrives I am off and sewing!

First though some board shorts for Jack and then some doona covers with the wonderfully cheap fabric I bought at SL last time I was in Perth.

On the weekend I engaged in some non sewing items! We planted out a veggie patch with help from my dad. I will also add a pic of that tomorrow! I cant wait till it sprouts - that is if the dog will stop digging in it for the poop LOL.

Ok off to find my inspiration

xx Gilly

1 comment: