Saturday, August 16, 2008

OK ...No.... Wait This is My favourite.....

I made this in 2 1/2 hours. Its called the Faith Dress and it comes from SewSensible.Mike was watching the footy and I sewed! I love love love this and I haven't been able to fit it yet as Lainey is asleep. She just couldn't hang out long enough to try it on!

The back bow straps will need shortening and i want to check the length on Lainey but I love it. The top layer fabric came from a bundle of things my MIL gave me when I started sewing. Its the most gorgeous fabric. Its like a linen type fabric, the pink is cotton. I wasn't all that sure about the pink matching too well but it did and well here it is.....

Front
Back

Close up of the fabric



Well what do you think!!!! - I must say I do know one flaw and that is that 95% of the girls are upside down. I thought they were all of different angles and that it didn't matter but obviously it does!!! But I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!

xx Gilly

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little outfit, I'm sure Lainey will look adorable in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute post a pic once your model wakes.

    I hope she get sout of bed for less than $10,000. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, it is super cute, very cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, makes me want a girl to sew for....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really really beautiful! Love the fabric - wish I had a MIL like yours! Can't wait to see a pic of her in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely gorgeous, and the fabric is beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete