
I love this outfit sooooo much. The fabric is cotton and was $2 per metre at Spotlight. The pants need a little tweaking - I actually used a TopKids mag for it and when you copy them you are supposed to add a seam allowance. I only remembered that about 1/2 way through! So I guess you could say they are a prototype...for example there wasn't enough fabric on the cut out pieces to make a folded over hem. So these will be a home set and I will make better the next ones. I hate Lainey having her nappy hanging out so a good bloomers pattern was exactly what I needed! (pardon the tacky lino in the pic above...gotta love the way they decorate teachers/principals houses in the country!)
Now onto something thats been cut out for ages!

xx Gilly


Its gorgeous! So not a "at home" outfit. And so cheap! You are making some beautiful things. Well done!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutly gorgeous, matching bloomers are so lovely on little girls.
ReplyDelete