Lainey was not impressed to be dressed and redressed to model this gear as she is super sick with runny nose etc etc all thanks to her brother! So you must excuse the looks she may be giving in the pics! Also the pics are awful but you get that!
Here are some pjs I did last night...

Here is the Burda top I thought I didnt like but I do and I have another cut and ready to sew....

And here she is in her pink pinny - it started life as a different looking pattern but I like the way it ended up!

Mike is on his way home from a conference in Perth and his mum got me some fabric at spotlight. Microfleece with Thomas and Cars on it - $2 a metre....bargain! Cant wait to see it!
I also received some more patterns i bought and am waiting for some fabric I bought on eBay! I also ordered the latest Ottobre and a back issue - 04/2004, which people say is a must to have...so I did!!!
Ok ...oh I also made green trackkies for Jack...pretty plain though.
Right off to tidy up
xx Gilly


Love them all Gilly. Think my favorite is the buttons on the pinafore. They just make the outfit! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow they all look fantastic! Look forward to the next blog binge, it's worth the wait! Enjoy the new piles of fabric
ReplyDeleteThe outfiits are wonderful. You are so clever altering a pattern to suit yourself!
ReplyDeleteThese are great Gilly, she looks adorable. Also... I made the chocolate coca cola cake on the weekend. Yum, yum, YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two of my favourite things combined, who woulda thunk it?
ReplyDelete