Monday, July 21, 2008

Just A Quickie...and A Face Lift

oI'm off to the big smoke tomorrow. Lainey has her regular peds appointment for her reflux so its hi ho off we go. I will be home Wednesday afternoon and then off to Narrogin Thursday and hopefully some quiet time on Friday before off to Perth overnight again on Saturday! Man we are busy...

On the sewing front I have bought some patterns, done some hemming, traced and cut out some patterns and bought some fabric. I also intend to go to SL sometime in the next 24 hours! Of course.

I have scored an overlocker from MIL's ex-next door neighbour and I also have scored some TopKids pattern books and I also think some Kwik-Knit patterns too. All to add to my stash! I am sooo looking forward to getting my overlocker - second hand but a great place to start!!!

Ok well just wanted to touch base so you wouldn't get lonely!! Oh and by the way - Lainey got a tooth...about time!

Well off to bed so I can get up and drive for 3 hours to Perth...yah for me!

xxGilly

PS I gave you a face lift because well between you and me you looked a little tired....you look great now! Until the next time I get bored....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment