Tuesday, June 17, 2008

LambChop is Born!


Here is my first finished piece! LambChop took me a morning and part of an evening (did not get much done last night as Lainey was sick and Mike was at a meeting) to complete. Not perfect but still cutting my teeth on the new machine. Its funny getting used to a new machine when you are so used to the way your old one works.

Anyway I like her and I know she has no eyes or nose but I kind of like her like that.

I think tonight I am going to start a pair of Mary Jane shoes for Lainey - I bought the pattern on Etsy. We will just have to see how the evening pans out.

Ohhh I also received a tonne of ric rac I ordered from Ribbons Galore. They are having a sale oooohhhh yummy! http://www.ribbonsgalore.com.au/

xxGilly

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Well done! I'm going to try one to. Looks like the new machine is working well!

    ReplyDelete