Monday, June 16, 2008

Its Here!!!

Well I can finally announce to the world my new sewing machine has finally arrived.

I danced around the post office like a git when the post mistress told me the big package I was eyeing as I walked in the door was for me. So my new Brother sewing machine has arrived, its been unpacked and the instructions read (I'm a sucker for instructions...) and now I am waiting for the sun to set and the kids to go to bed before I get cracking. First hubby's denim shorts are to be repaired and then I am going to make a softie. A little lamb which should be cute. Here is the link to the free pattern I am going to use: http://www.patternbee.com/FREELAMBKIN.html

I will hopefully be able to post something in the morning. Hubby has a work meeting tonight and so I can crank up the heater, turn off the telly, listen to the radio and sew away till my hearts content.

Its a nice way to end my day after an awful and unfortunate 24 hours. Three people Mike and i know have died within the last week and we have found that all out in the last 24 hours. Sad sad sad. We are going to the funeral of two of them on Friday. But enough gloom...

My machine is here!!!

Happy day!

xxG

No comments:

Post a Comment