After a couple of days absence from the world of bloggy goodness and sewing I have returned with much news!
Today is Mikes 30th birthday and so we started the day with a lovely cooked breakfast with the bacon cremated just the way he likes it! I am cooking a curry for dinner and we are having a birthday cake I managed to decorate with the extremely minor selection of assortments available at my local emporium! They did not even have a candle so I had to borrow one...but thats ok - its how it tastes that really counts! I most definitely would not get a job at a cake shop.
Today is Mikes 30th birthday and so we started the day with a lovely cooked breakfast with the bacon cremated just the way he likes it! I am cooking a curry for dinner and we are having a birthday cake I managed to decorate with the extremely minor selection of assortments available at my local emporium! They did not even have a candle so I had to borrow one...but thats ok - its how it tastes that really counts! I most definitely would not get a job at a cake shop.
Last night I started and practically finished my first jumper for Lainey. All I had to do this morning was sew on the snaps - she has even worn it. I was really proud of it!
I have also received in the mail many packages of sewing yummies this week including new dressmaking scissors, loads of fabric and some patterns. Cant wait to sink my teeth into all of that. I am going to measure the kids up for sleepwear next - some pants with feet because it is soooooo cold here. Then its some jumpers and pants for Jack....the list goes on.
Well onto more mundane things...folding washing blah blah blah
xxGilly


No comments:
Post a Comment